Management By Delegation
A number of good questions that arise when developing management skills and the ability to effectively delegate work
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How quickly will I be able to learn and apply the skills and techniques? Each chapter will provide you with a clear understanding of what the Keys are for successful delegation. You will need to incorporate them into your people management every day in your own style and personality. From experience these concepts have evolved to a level of logic and simplicity.
2. How hard is the Project Layout Tool to use?
Very easy. This like a “Scratch Pad” and is straight forward. We provide user suggestions and reminders. It quickly becomes very intuitive.
3. How much management experience do I need to utilize the skills and techniques?
- We have truly developed this program for managers at all levels. You can start with the basics and grow with the program going back for more as you learn and grow.
- For very experienced managers, there are many ideas and techniques from the experience of other Sr. managers and executives.
4. How big a team of employees would I have to manage for this program to apply?
Truly…if you mange a team of two or more people working together on a project or assignment, the value of this experience based programs will apply directly.
5. How complicated is it to learn the principles of seeing projects through the eyes of your employees?
Granted, this is can be a very important area and people are different and complicated. That said, we will stick with the basics that are most common and effective in the broader set of business project management. Experience tends to suggest common communication techniques.